Cardiothoracic Surgeon Opportunity in Springfield, Missouri
Mercy has been recognized as a top-five U.S. health system three year in a row by Truven. Mercy Hospital – Springfield is a Midwest leader for cardiac services. We are seeking full-time, experienced CT Surgeons to join our nationally recognized structural heart service program in Springfield, Missouri. Our facility is a 877-bed tertiary referral center with new expansions coming soon with brand-new CV rooms and clinic space.
Below are some highlights of the position:
- Competitive Compensation with Guaranteed Salary, Production, & Quality
- Full spectrum of surgical services other than transplant including ECMO, TAVRs, Convergent, and more
- 6 PA's who assist with surgeries;3 NP's who round patients on the floor and ICU
- Rated "America's Best Employers" by Forbes - 2 years in a Row
- Brand new, state-of-the-art dedicated CV operating rooms and gorgeous new CT clinic opening soon 2020!!
Mercy, named a top American employer by Forbes magazine, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. At Mercy, our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Springfield, Missouri is the third largest city in Missouri. It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city. There is much to offer for everyone - Dickerson Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Bass Pro and shopping, Fantastic Caverns and a 45-minute drive to the World-Renowned Branson Tourist Hotspot. Highway 44 is the main highway system to get you to East to West and also has Major Airports nearby. Come check us out!
- Shannon Briscoe, In House Recruiter
- Phone: 866-425-6882
- Email: sbMercy@meddoc.com
- Please send CV if interested
If you are already employed by Mercy, thank you for your service. Feel free to forward this email to any colleagues that you think would be a good fit for this position.