Neuroradiologist Needed in Louisiana!
The Department of Radiology at Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center- Shreveport seek applicants for a neuroradiology position at the assistant or associate level. Must be fellowship trained and board certified/ board eligible in Radiology and eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. Neuro-interventional training is preferred but not required. We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated individual to join our friendly hardworking team.
We employ 15 radiologists and perform over 166,000 studies in the department. We perform approximately over 20,000 neuroimaging studies per year and over 700 neuro-interventional cases per year.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home tothe School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Home to the only Level I Trauma center in the surrounding region, and one of only two in the state.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to interpret a broad mix of studies.
- Support a multidisciplinary approach to medicine, provide physician to physician communications and make clinical treatment planning recommendations to physicians as appropriate.
- Supervision of fellows, participation in teaching assignments and mentoring students, interns, residents and fellows.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional retirement plans available
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.