ICC, the nation's leading Intensivist group, is searching for BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine (Pulm/Anesth/IM/EM tracks all acceptable) to join a team of physicians that assist with the start up on new programs at facilities across the country.
This is a unique opportunity for physicians interested in using their leadership skills to establish rapport with local physicians, train physicians that will remain in the area with the program, implement ICC processes and guidelines in the CC unit, work with management through the transition of the CCU to the ICC Team, and more.
Physicians will travel to new program locations as needed. ICC is currently in FL, VA, TX, NV, CA, TN, GA and UT. Physicians must be able to obtain a medical license in these states.
- A Very Competitive salary
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Medical Insurance Policy (Family, Individual)
- Dental Insurance Policy
- Vision Insurance Policy
- Term Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term, Short term disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation – Distributed twice annually
- CME Reimbursement
- Matched 401k Program
- Stock Options
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ICC HEALTHCARE INTENSIVIST GROUP
* Reputation: Leading model for Clinical Excellence, Effective EBM protocols/policies, best clinical practice.
* ICC Intensivists: Strong clinical skills, effective TEAM building, strong communication, highly regarded.
* Fidelity: Nationwide organization, HCA entity, large road map for future expansion.
* Leadership: Strong company physician and executive leadership, Facility and Regional Directors for Medical Operations.
* Network: Opportunities in multiple locations, multiple states nationwide and in varying ICU structures (community, tertiary care and teaching facilities.)
* sources: Access to robust ICU dashboard (for HCA programs,) Committees for clinical initiatives, Peer review.
* ployment Benefits: Robust benefit package (medical/ dental/ vision insurance), Long/short-term disability, Term Life, Vacation, 401K, CME.
* reer Growth/ Development: Opportunities for leadership role, clinical oversight committee participation, GME participation.
CC Healthcare, Intensive Care Consortium, INC., has emerged nationally as one of the largest intensive care groups in the United States. The ICC Intensivist enjoys an extremely competitive salary, flexible working hours, occurrence based malpractice, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k pension plan, long and short term disability, life insurance, paid vacation and CME.