DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Urologist to join our specialty team in the San Fernando Valley. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Manage and treat patients in an outpatient setting.
- Clinician location: HCP – Mission Hills (11600 Indian Hills Rd.) Northridge (18546 Roscoe Blvd.)
- Schedule: Full Time Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Completed Urology Residency
- EMR Proficient
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.