Moonlighting Opportunity for Residents and Fellows
If you are a current Resident or Fellow looking for exposure to practice outside the academic world or experience in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), this is the right opportunity for you! HealthCare Partners is offering moonlighting opportunities to current Residents and Fellows in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our Urgent Care Centers located in Pasadena, Glendora, Downtown LA, Montebello, Long Beach, Mission Hills, Northridge, and Covina. Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 70+ locations and faster on boarding process.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent Care Per Diem positions with shift differentials
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays
- Average Daily Patient Census: 1.5 - 3 patients an hour depending on site
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Must have completed at least 2 years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds prior to start date
- Unrestricted California State Medical License required prior to start date
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Only two supervisor references required eg. Attending Physician
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chinese)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.