Rural opening in SE Tennessee with Large Physician Owned Group
Summit Medical Group is currently looking to replace a retiring physician by October 2019. The established and thriving office is located in Madisonville, Tennessee. Madisonville is a small, quaint town that is located 45 minutes from Knoxville and about 1 hour north of Chattanooga. This office currently has one (1) physician and one (1) advanced practitioner. More details on the opening are as follows:
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus'
- Opportunity for partnership after 3 years
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation, CME allowance
- Unlimited income potential
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing Plan: 50% Match into 401(k) and 5.7% Company Contribution
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- Summit Physicians provide healthcare services to over 283,000 patients and families a year
- Summit is nationally ranked in the top 10 nationwide for all three categories of NCQA recognition
- Summit has 60 Practice Locations, 13 Counties, 4 Diagnostic & Imaging Centers, 7 Physical Therapy Centers, 3 Express Clinics and 1 Sleep Service Center
Work-life balance / Autonomy
- There is no hospital coverage and no weekends
- The practice in Madisonville is a solo practice but is part of a 173 physician led group.
Love where you live!
- No state income tax
- Quaint, rural town with lots of acreage
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing, and fishing
- Average home price is $135,000
Summit Medical Group has outpatient offices in 13 counties of east Tennessee.
If you would like to be notified on future openings, please feel free to contact us or send your CV.