Physician - Plastic Surgery
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join a reputable, well-established practice in Central Indiana. We are seeking a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering high quality patient care.
- Join an established and professional surgical team
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to tailor practice to candidates sub-specialty interests
- Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
- Competitive compensation and benefits packet, including incentives
Licensure & Certification
- American Board of Plastic Surgery certification
- Indiana medical license will be required
- BE/BC and fellowship trained in Plastic Surgery
- Specific areas of focus will primarily be Reconstructive surgery (specifically DIEP flap), as well as some Cosmetic surgery including but not limited to, abdominal wall reconstruction, colorectal reconstructions, complex wounds, and pilonidal cyst
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
- Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!