The Meadows Psychiatric Center is currently recruiting for a Psychiatry Physician or our Adult Inpatient unit. The Duties will include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients assigned, discharge summaries and administrative duties as related to patient care. The Physician will join a strong team of Psychiatrist, PMHNPs, Nurses, Theripist, Program Coordinators and Administration to better meet the needs of the Behavioral Health needs in the region.
The Meadows is a 117-bed private behavioral health care facility on a spacious 52-acre rural campus. It is located minutes outside of State College in Central Pennsylvania, home of Penn State. As an integrated behavioral health care delivery system, The Meadows provides comprehensive mental and behavioral health treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and older adults. Each unit on campus provides specialized care programs for every age group. Offering a wide referral network of providers throughout Central Pennsylvania, The Meadows represents a regional specialty system structured to meet the continuum of care demanded by patients, professionals and payers.
Adult counseling and behavioral health services at The Meadows provides comprehensive mental health treatment in an interactive manner for persons 18 years of age or older. The goal of the program is to stabilize acute symptoms and enhance patient strengths and coping skills. Patients are actively engaged in treatment through therapeutic and educational groups and individual interactions with clinical staff. A supportive, therapeutic environment is provided to assist patients in dealing with stressors and returning to the community. Our adult behavioral health services offer the capability to assess, educate and refer patients who also have chemical abuse or dependency issues to providers.
In addition to the features above, this program also includes:
- Pharmacotherapy when indicated
- Active involvement with family or significant others
- Active individual participation in discharge planning
- Coordination of care with referral sources, aftercare providers,and community supports to continue the process of recovery
All programs led by our multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, therapists and administators include the following:
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nurses and physicians
- Comprehensive initial assessment and evaluation of emotional,intellectual, social and physical needs
- Strength-based approach during assessment and treatment
- Individual, group and family therapy services
A competetive compensation package will include:
- Competetive fulltime salary
- Performance bonus structure
- Commensment bonus
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Matching 401k
- Professional development and CME package
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation package
- Employee stock purchase plan
Join us in a collaborative team approach with Evidence Based Practices, where patient care is our Top Priority
The Meadows Psychiatric Center is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital’s website is accessible at http://www.uhsinc.com
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE STEP AND JOIN US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at The Meadows. Contact Me for Additional Details!
In-house Physician Recruiter