Psychiatry in Chicago, IL - Inpatient Adolescent/Adult Caseload - No Weekend Call
General Psychiatry Opportunity
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System, located in Chicago, is currently recruiting a General Psychiatrist to join their team for In-Patient Services. Opportunity to include leadership, if desired.
Excellent opportunity to develop as a leader and grow professionally!
Hartgrove is located just minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Full Time, Employed position
- General Psychiatry
- Inpatient Adolescent & Adult daily caseload
- Clinical duties include: admission evaluations, treatment planning, and daily care of patients
- Opportunity to include leadership if desired
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity
- Relocation allowance if moving, sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with match
- Paid Time Off
- Positive work environment with supportive administrative and leadership
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, with an IL license or the ability to obtain
- This position will require treating both Adolescent and Adult Inpatient caseload
- NO current or prior leadership experience required
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System consists of a 160-bed acute care crisis stabilization, for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children ages 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. Hartgrove has one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the State of Illinois, and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country, to have received the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services.
All clinical services are staffed by trained, multidisciplinary treatment staff and physicians. There is excellent administrative support for physicians, in a collegial work setting.
Hartgrove consistently ranks in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 250 hospitals within Universal Health Services, our parent corporation.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Hartgrove Behavioral Health System
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.
More Than a Hospital - a Community of Care
Hartgrove Hospital, a 46-year community landmark, provides psychiatric treatment for adults, teens and children. In addition, the 136-bed hospital offers unique therapies for youth with problems related to traumatic brain injury or Neuropsychiatric syndromes.
Hartgrove Hospital also has specialty diagnostic and evaluation services for children and adolescents who exhibit sexually aggressive behavior.
Children and Adolescent Day Treatment Programs are also available in addition to intensive inpatient services.
Individual, group, family and specialty counseling services are available are available at Hartgrove Hospital’s Austin Family Counseling Center.