Medical Onocologist with WellSpan Health in Beautiful Lancaster, PA
WellSpan Medical Oncology
Ephrata Cancer Center
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a Medical Oncologist for the employed group practice in Ephrata, PA. Join a well-established medical group of 1,600 providers.
About the Practice:
- Growing practice of two general medical oncologists
- One Radiation Oncologist and several Advanced Practice Clinicians round out the care team
- Flexible call schedule will be remodeled with new physician input
- Candidates with leadership skills/experience preferred
- Service line focus on quality care and patient experience
- WellSpan employs a large primary care and specialty referral base
- Supportive specialists in Breast & Colorectal Surgery, GI, Pulmonary and Urology
- The Ephrata area is growing exponentially
- Easy commute to Philadelphia via PA Turnpike attracts young families
- Lancaster Co. is also the 2nd largest retirement destination in the U.S.
- Excellent payor mix
- Package pricing established for Plain Community patients
- Area residents appreciate receiving cancer care close to home
- Established tumor board, cancer committees and accredited breast center
- Full radiological support including CT, MRI and PET
- Patients admitted to WellSpan’s 130-bed Ephrata Community Hospital
- Excellent hospitalist team handles admissions
- Competitive salary & productivity bonus
- Outstanding benefits including rich retirement plan
- 5 weeks of vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Full relocation (pack & move) at no cost
- Malpractice with tail coverage
About the Ephrata Community:
- Ephrata is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living, unsurpassed quality of life and low crime rates
- The city of Lancaster is just 10 miles from Ephrata
- Outdoor and cultural activities include: hiking and biking trails, minor league baseball, golf, year-round farmers’ markets, theater, Lancaster Symphony and a large selection of ethnically diverse restaurants
- Centrally located close to several major metropolitan areas including Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Lancaster’s Amtrak station makes for easy travel to the large cities
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click here to learn more about Lancaster County
Click Here to learn about My Lancaster
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster City Alliance