Medical Onocologist with WellSpan Health in Beautiful Lancaster, PA
WellSpan Medical Oncology
Ephrata Cancer Center
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a Medical Oncologist for the employed group practice in Ephrata, PA. Join a well-established medical group of 1,600 providers.
About the Practice:
- Growing practice of two general medical oncologists
- One Radiation Oncologist and several Advanced Practice Clinicians round out the care team
- Flexible call schedule will be remodeled with new physician input
- Candidates with leadership skills/experience preferred
- Service line focus on quality care and patient experience
- WellSpan employs a large primary care and specialty referral base
- Supportive specialists in Breast & Colorectal Surgery, GI, Pulmonary and Urology
- The Ephrata area is growing exponentially
- Easy commute to Philadelphia via PA Turnpike attracts young families
- Lancaster Co. is also the 2nd largest retirement destination in the U.S.
- Excellent payor mix
- Package pricing established for Plain Community patients
- Area residents appreciate receiving cancer care close to home
- Established tumor board, cancer committees and accredited breast center
- Full radiological support including CT, MRI and PET
- Patients admitted to WellSpan’s 130-bed Ephrata Community Hospital
- Excellent hospitalist team handles admissions
- Competitive salary & productivity bonus
- Outstanding benefits including rich retirement plan
- 5 weeks of vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Full relocation (pack & move) at no cost
- Malpractice with tail coverage
About the Ephrata Community:
- Ephrata is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living, unsurpassed quality of life and low crime rates
- The city of Lancaster is just 10 miles from Ephrata
- Outdoor and cultural activities include: hiking and biking trails, minor league baseball, golf, year-round farmers’ markets, theater, Lancaster Symphony and a large selection of ethnically diverse restaurants
- Centrally located close to several major metropolitan areas including Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Lancaster’s Amtrak station makes for easy travel to the large cities
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter, via email below.
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations.
As a nonprofit, we reinvest in our communities to improve the health and wellness of our patients, as well as those who call central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland home. We also invest heavily in our employees—providing them with new and innovative technologies and treatments, and helping them advance their careers through peer learning, mentorship, cross-training, continuing education and tuition reimbursement. We strive to make life better for our patients, our staff and our communities.
WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of small cities and towns – including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro – surrounded by welcoming suburban neighborhoods and pristine rolling countryside. Our communities are conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Here’s you’ll find affordable home prices and living costs. Plus, there’s an outstanding selection of schools, nearby colleges and universities. The area abounds with recreation and activities, including the famous Hersheypark and ZooAmerica and historic Gettysburg National Military Park; numerous state parks that offer hiking, mountain biking and kayaking; and features great restaurants, museums, shopping, antiquing and more. You’ll feel right at home in our region!
WellSpan Medical Group
At WellSpan, you can be part of a physician-led medical group working collaboratively to provide patient-centered care in the communities we serve. Achieve professional and personal growth in an integrated, multispecialty healthcare organization that is transforming care through technology and innovation. The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers in over 200 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected, the WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania
Click Here to learn about My Lancaster
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster County