Allergist Opportunity in western Wisconsin with Multi-Specialty Group - Eau Claire, WI
- Build a practice utilizing our established primary care referral base and existing community partnerships
- Full or Part-time opportunities available
- 100% outpatient practice
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in. To learn more visit: www.thinkeauclaire.com
Prevea Health is a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group established in 1996. We serve the communities in Northeastern, Lakeshore, and Western Wisconsin with exceptional primary care and specialists. We’re proud to bring our innovative, nationally recognized approach to care to the communities in which we serve.
Prevea Health partners with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Oconto Falls, Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls. Together we offer expertise in nearly every specialty, including advanced specialties not found anywhere else in Northeast Wisconsin.
Our unique partnership enables us to provide more effective, affordable care and to better focus on keeping our communities healthy.
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical College and Immanuel Lutheran College.