Orthopedic Surgeon Positions in the Greater Dayton Ohio Area - Multiple Locations
Kettering Physician Network is seeking BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeons for multiple positions in the Greater Dayton, Ohio area.
Highlights of the opportunity:
· BC/BE in Adult Reconstructive Surgery a plus, but not required
· Must prefer to have primary practice focus be joint replacement
· Hospital Employed Group – Kettering Health Network
· Built in referral base
· Competitive salary, sign on bonus, robust benefits package, moving expense reimbursement
· Kettering Health Network has been awarded the Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center award for Orthopedic Joint Replacement
· Kettering Medical Center is a Watson Health Top 100 Hospital
· Kettering Health Network awarded Workplace of the year by the Advisory Board
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, Kettering College, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
The Kettering Health Network's mission is to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve through health care and education.
We are dedicated to excellence and to providing each individual the most appropriate care in the most appropriate setting. In the spirit of Seventh-day Adventist health care ministry, we strive to be innovative and to convey God's love in a caring environment.
KHN Vision Statement
Kettering Health Network will be recognized as the leader in transforming the health care experience.
Please contact me:
Shannon Briscoe, Sourcing Specialist