Physician - Outpatient - Winston-Salem Triad Area
Iora Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our practices in the Winston-Salem triad area. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Practice Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Location: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point
- Full-time or Part-time
- 100% outpatient opportunity.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers above-market compensation (independent of RVU) and benefits including PTO, health insurance, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K retirement plan, stock option plan and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of North Carolina.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
To learn more, please e-mail CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Sr. Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or call
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Winston-Salem is conveniently located in the center of the state, also known as the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. Winston-Salem has grown to be an area known for its diversity of business and community. With a strong and unwavering commitment to the arts, excellence in healthcare research and technology, and opportunities for specialized and advanced education. Winston-Salem truly is the City of Arts and Innovation. The region appeals to outdoorsy residents, too. Winston boasts a web of local hiking trails, as well as a couple of state parks, including Pilot Mountain and Hanging Rock, which are just a quick drive away. The metro area's scenic Piedmont Quarry is a must-see as well.