- Qualified candidate to provide coverage for our Inpatient Pediatric Unit
- No Newborn Nursery or NICU coverage
- Daily census averages 4 per day, with a range of 0 to 12
- Informal Pediatric Subspecialty Support (available by phone)
- Sign-on bonus
- Many Board Certified Outpatient Pediatricians reside in our community
- Hospitalist group is employed by Owensboro Health
- Paid liability insurance
- 2 retirement plans
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Looking for BC/BE candidates
- Experienced as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply
- Ranked #1 in Kentucky for best place to raise children by Business Week.
- Owensboro ranked 4th on Area Development’s Top 20 Southern cities!
- New 477 bed hospital (opened June 2013)
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider