Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable practice. Our opportunities provide the following:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- A generous loan repayment program for some primary care locations
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs; top-rated malpractice including tail coverage and more!
- Private practice models also available
Located in the beautiful coastal Connecticut, these areas boast wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Natasha Rotella – Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 502-6515