Physician - Family Medicine
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our collegial primary care practice at M Health Fairview Clinic – Blaine. Join our busy multi-specialty clinic housing family practice, pediatrics, obstetrics, internal medicine, rheumatology. Also onsite is Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care housing sports/orthopedics, pain management, orthotics, podiatry, hand therapy, physical therapy, and pharmacy/
- 7 primary care provider practice with a large group of specialists onsite.
- Patient encounters average 18-20 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week. Call Frequency: 1:25 (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage).
- Openings: 1.0 FTE
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
Fairview Clinics - Blaine is located 17 miles from downtown Minneapolis and predominantly serves the communities of Andover, Blaine, Circle Pines, Coon Rapids, Ham Lake and Lino Lakes.