St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
St. Luke’s pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Join our pediatric team as the first pediatric pulmonologist in the St. Luke’s Network! If you are excited by the opportunity to build a new practice we look forward to speaking with you!
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is actively looking to expand pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU and new pediatric subspecialists.
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke’s Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Luke’s Anderson Campus.
- Robust 10 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area.
To learn more about our Pediatrics program, please visit https://www.slhn.org/pediatriccareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities