Full-Time Hospitalist St. Joseph Medical Center- Lewiston, ID
HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho. HNI empowers Physician’s careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package
- 114 Bed, Level III Trauma Center
- 8 Physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day
- 12 hour shifts with 7 days on & 7 days off schedule, 182 shifts per year
- Ability to perform procedures preferred but not required
- Intensivist covers ICU during day
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI
- Supportive Hospital Administration team
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare. Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast. Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim. The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the “Banana Belt” of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities. For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must. We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.