New Kentucky Orthopedic Surgery opening!
Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time services in the beautiful community of Paintsville.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable with General Ortho (joints a plus but not required)
- Candidate must be American BE/BC
- Employed Position
- Office Space ready
- All necessary equipment available
- Large referral base and earning potential
- Anesthesia Coverage provided
Nationally Competitive Compensation Package May Include:
- Base Salary Guarantee
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Stipend during Training
- Medical Education Loan Assistance
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Paintsville is the county seat of Johnson County, Kentucky, and serves as a center of commerce, banking, medicine, education and law for a multi-county region. It is a recreational haven for the entire family with its historic downtown, great restaurants, festivals, museums, state parks and 18-hole golf course. The town is also home to award-winning city and county school systems including Mayo State Technical College.
Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center is a 72-bed, primary-care hospital which, in 1996, 1999 and again in 2002, earned Accreditation with Commendation from The Joint Commission. The hospital, which is located in the lush rolling hills of Eastern Kentucky, serves a population base of more than 45,000 people from five counties. This modern facility, constructed in 1983 and expanded in 1994, continues an 80-year tradition of quality healthcare begun in 1920 by its predecessor, Paintsville Hospital.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.