Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist / Psychiatric NP - Casper, WY
Full-Time Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Casper, WY
We are seeking a full-time, Adult Psychiatrist or PMHNP to join our team at Wyoming Behavioral Institute. The ideal candidate will be board certified Geriatric Psychiatrist or General Psychiatry (with experience & comfortable working with older adult populations).
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is a 146-bed acute care psychiatric hospital in Casper, Wyoming, specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents and adults. Dedicated to excellence as a specialized mental health provider and resource center in Wyoming, we continue to develop and expand to meet the needs of our patients, their families, and the community.
Wyoming Behavioral Institute's specialized care for older adults offers psychiatric treatment to patients in the late-adult life stage experiencing an acute psychiatric disorder. Multi-disciplinary treatment teams include psychiatrists, therapists and nurses. Treatment includes evaluation, differentiation between delirium, dementia, mental health and medication management needs, recreational and skill development groups, individual counseling and discharge planning.
- Provide care to adult patients in a mix of inpatient & outpatient capacities;
- Perform initial patient psychiatric evaluations and admissions procedures;
- Perform medication management consultations and evaluations;
- Assist in community outreach efforts;
- Provide consultations at area acute/med-surg hospitals, assisted living homes, and otherwise as needed;
- Manageable & sustainable caseload for great work/life-balance;
- Psychiatric evaluations only - H&P's handled by medical providers; and
- Minimal call/weekend rotations;
- Flexible scheduling arrangements considered;
Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent base salary compensation plus ability to earn additional income through productivity bonus plan;
- Medical, Dental, vision;
- 401k w/ company match;
- CME allowance;
- 26 days paid-time off per year plus 9 company-paid holidays;
- Stock purchase plan;
- Sign-on Bonus;
- Student loan assistance;
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required or completion of accredited Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program.
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry.
- Licensed to practice in the State of WY or the ability to obtain an WY medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Feel free to reach out to me for additional details or to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Wyoming Behavioral Institute
Subsidiary of UHS of Delaware, Inc.