Oregon Temp to Perm Gastroenterology opening
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is seeking two, high quality Gastroenterologists to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic, in beautiful Springfield/Eugene, Oregon. The Market has a demand for 5+ GI providers and we are offering the option between temporary or permanent placement.
- Work in tandem providing 2-3 clinic days and 2-3 days in the Hospital
- Rotate coverage along with 2-3 other providers
- Call anticipated to be 1:5
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Option for direct employment or independent contractor status
- Malpractice assistance considered or provided
- Recruitment benefits may be considered under a recruitment agreement
- Potential for Ownership in an Endoscopy Center!!
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Strong GI skill set required with ERCP and/or EUS preferred
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential and much more!
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is an acute-care, 113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the Lane County area. The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. McKenzie-Willamette is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
Springfield/Eugene is 100 miles south of Portland, 280 miles south of Seattle and 525 miles north of San Francisco. Springfield/Eugene offers many outdoor activities, a performing arts center, wineries, 3 public school systems and is home to, among others, the University of OR and Oregon State University.