Kalispell Regional Halthcare is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist Physician committed to clinical excellence to join our team in Kalispell, MT at the The Digestive Health Institute of Montana, a KRH practice and also the largest, most comprehensive gastrointestinal medical group in the region.
Just a stone’s throw from Glacier National Park, Kalispell, Montana offers an active, outdoor lifestyle with amazing scenery and adventure. Kalispell Regional Healthcare provides a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence.
- Newly constructed 27,000-foot facility dedicated to GI clinical and endoscopy services
- Competitive compensation package with one in five on-call rotation
- Established patient base and referral relationships
- Opportunities for clinical research and educational programs
- Investment opportunity with affiliated provider-owned hospital within KRH system
To learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter · (406) 751-5318 · email@example.com
Kalispell Regional Healthcare
The Digestive Health Institute of Montana opened its doors October 1, 2018. It's shiny and new, but – even better – we have all the great equipment, exam rooms and suites to offer fantastic service to our community. The new 27,000-square-foot facility houses an expanded gastroenterology clinic and full-service endoscopy center. We are dedicated to providing high-value, comprehensive, integrated, advanced gastrointestinal medical care with respect and compassion.
View photos and learn more about the new Digestive Health Institute at digestivehealthmt.org.