Primary Care Physician - Jersey Shore, PA
Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine, internal medicine and med/peds trained physicians for an outpatient primary care opportunity in beautiful Jersey Shore, PA.
At Geisinger, shaping the future of healthcare starts with a robust support system, from implementing ground-breaking programs to utilizing advanced technology, these are just some of the ways we go above and beyond to lead healthcare change.
We take pride in the professional and developmental support we provide our physicians:
- Base salary model - Starting base salary of $250,000 (for those with 2 years or less experience; higher for those above 2 years of experience), compensates providers based on quality metrics.
- Recruitment incentive - $100k, paid in lump sum upon start
- Medical school loan repayment - $150k, paid in 4 installments
- Residency/Fellowship stipend - $2,500/month, available up to 18 months prior to graduation
- Geography stipends – $15,000 annual geography stipends guaranteed for the first two years of employment
- Continuing medical education – 15 working days and $3,500 annually
- Teaching opportunities – Available at one of Geisinger’s four primary care residency programs including: Family medicine, internal medicine and internal medicine/pediatrics. Additional teaching opportunities are available via advanced practice preceptorship, medical student teaching and faculty appointment with the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Benefits – Comprehensive benefits including liability, retirement, relocation and more!
We are proud to give our primary care physicians the innovative tools and support they need to do what they do best – provide exceptional care. To learn more about our:
- Forty-minute appointments for patients 65 and older
Expanded care team
And capped patient panel size and other tools, please visit: https://www.geisingerjobs.org/community-medicine
Geisinger is comprised of 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, a college of medicine and a nearly 600,000-member health plan serving more than three million residents in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and beyond. We have approximately 26,500 employees, including over 1,700 employed physicians, all of whom share a commitment to quality healthcare.
You don’t have to put your life on hold to move healthcare forward. At Geisinger, you’ll engage with industry leaders to create new care delivery models and enjoy a work/life balance that gets you home in time for dinner. You’ll be there for your family, friends, and neighbors – making a difference at home and across the country.
Only at Geisinger.