Pediatric-Hospitalist in Florence, SC
Are you looking for a great career move? Great opportunity to create a satisfying work/life balance?
We have an opportunity that offers: Extremely competitive compensation package, including $50k sign-on bonus with relocation and additional incentives.
Mednax is seeking a BC/BE pediatric hospitalist for a new service at McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence, SC. As one of our hospitalists, your responsibilities will include:
- Admissions and management of patients on the pediatric floor
- The group sees a wide variety of clinical conditions and offers pediatric subspecialty support along with our affiliated group of neonatologists and pediatric intensivists
- Covering the peds floor and the newborn nursery
- Call will be shared with another hospitalist creating a satisfying work//life balance
Florence, South Carolina is known as "A City of Character" and is a city brimming with history, character and southern charm. The weather allows for a higher quality of life for residents by providing the opportunity for outdoor recreation year round. Lovers of the outdoors appreciate the many scenic parks, golf courses, lakes, rivers and creeks in this region. Opportunities for academic excellence thrive in Florence. There are numerous elementary and secondary schools, both private and public, which provide quality educational opportunities. Residents enjoy some of the lowest property taxes in South Carolina and appreciate the gracious lifestyle and affordable housing options located throughout town. With a low cost of living, rich history, abundant natural beauty, strong economy, fantastic weather and friendly people, Florence is truly a great place to live.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
MEDNAX, Inc. is a national medical group that comprises the nation’s leading providers of neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal and pediatric physician subspecialty services. Physicians and advanced practitioners practicing as part of MEDNAX are reshaping the delivery of care within their specialties and subspecialties, using evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives and clinical research to enhance patient outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective care. MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states.