Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Princeton. Join our thriving multi-specialty practice with onsite access to a robust group of specialty providers and services.
- 14 provider primary care practice
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Outpatient only position with opportunities for hospital moonlighting if desired.
- Call Frequency: Cliniccall is approximately 1:25,shared evenly with primary care providers at 4 clinic locations.
- Opportunities for physicians to perform procedures.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) - Flexible schedule
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.