Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
Qualified candidates must be residency trained Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics and completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- 18,000 annual pediatric ED visits (66,000 main ED visits)
- 9-bed Pediatric ED
- Separate pediatric waiting room, exam and treatment areas
- Pediatric Trauma Room
- Level II Trauma Center with outstanding trauma surgical team
- Dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Nemours CareConnect telemedicine for physician consultation when needed
- New Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area, supportive separate ED with it's own coverage
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
- Academic focus with a chance to educate residents from a strong EM residency program
- Pediatric focused team of nurses and support staff
- Excellent compensation package
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors. The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) located at 700 West Oak St in Kissimmee, Florida.
We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level III, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter’s Creek ER.
Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks. A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true. Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet. Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida – places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
Recreational possibilities abound, located approximately 1 hour from Tampa and beautiful gulf coast beaches. Orlando welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.