Tift Regional Medical Center Is Seeking Hospitalists - $100,000 Student Loan Repayment
Tift Regional Medical Center is seeking a Hospitalists to join our employed medical group. Generous compensation which includes $100,000 in student loan repayment.
Practice Opportunity with a Hospital-Based/Hospital Employed Position:
- Goal is to have of 20 FTEs
- Not responsible for ICU unless needed
- Day Shift: 8 physicians per day
- 7 on/7 off shifts; averages
- 15.17 shifts a month
- 15-18 pts each includes admits of about 2-3/day
- Nocturnal: 2 physicians/1 midlevel; (7p – 7a and 6p to 6a shifts average admits at night 14-16)
- 15.17 shifts per month for full time status
- Midlevel handles most procedures:
- 6-7 mid-levels during day; 10 Mid-levels on staff (goal is not to exceed 18)
- Independent Rounding
- EMR- Cerner
- REACH for Neuro telemed
- Transition Clinic for pts that don’t have a PCP or can’t get in to see their PCP in a timely manner.
- Collaborative Rounding
- All providers will be trained on intubation
Rewarding Practice Opportunities: Competitive pay and benefits. Student loan repayment and moving expenses available. No capitation in this 13-county draw area more than 300,000 lives.
- Compensation based on experience and additional bonus potential
- Student Loan Allowance
- Dues and Subscription Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME Days
- Moving Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, Retirement, Short and Long Term Diability, Life Insurance and more
- Paid Days Off
A Progressive Medical Community: With two hospitals, four ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 30 physician practices, Southwell is a growing network of care serving South Central Georgia. Tift Regional Medical Center (TRMC), the flagship hospital for Southwell, is a 181-bed regional referral center offering signature services in surgery, cardiovascular care, oncology, women’s health, musculoskeletal care, and more. Southwell comprises of TRMC and the West Campus in Tifton, Southwell Medical in Adel, and numerous clinics and outpatient centers located throughout the region. Please visit www.mysouthwell.com for more information.
A Great Place to Work & Live: Tift Regional Medical Center and Tifton, Georgia offer true balance for your personal and professional needs. The Tifton community offers beautiful lakefront residences, great public and private schools and easy access to two coasts, the mountains and Orlando attractions. “The” place to raise a family. Excellent recreational and outdoor activities. To learn more about our community, click here.
Opportunities are for board-certified or board-eligible physicians qualified and licensed in their specialty.