Parkview Health seeking Non-invasive Cardiologist for Fort Wayne, Indiana
Join our Team
Specifics of Your Role as a Non-invasive Cardiologist
- Practice a full spectrum of general cardiovascular medicine
- Balanced variety of inpatient and outpatient clinical care
- Opportunity to develop and expand subspecialty interests, complimenting an already robust subspecialty clinic profile
- Primary practice based at Parkview Heart Institute with daytime outreach inpatient and outpatient coverage at satellite community hospitals and clinics
- Unique call strategy with dedicated night shift coverage at one institution
- Highly competitive salary and benefit model emphasizing quality over individual productivity
- Parkview Cardiology is a stable, collaborative, and collegial group consisting of 29 cardiologists representing a variety of clinical and subspecialty interests within cardiovascular medicine
- Vibrant and dynamic group strives for a healthy work life balance
- Culture of care and innovation with a combination of cutting-edge thinking, skillful care and extensive experience
- Robust inpatient and outpatient support from dedicated cardiovascular nurse practitioners, nurses and administrative professionals
- Perineal leader in regional cardiovascular care, combining an impressive track record of innovation with a case volume that continually enhances our expertise
- An entire hospital facility associated with Parkview Regional Medical Center comprising both inpatient and outpatient services to provide a complete spectrum of coordinated cardiovascular care
- Recently constructed state-of-the-art facility using the current advanced diagnostic, interventional, and surgical procedures
- Multidisciplinary approach to cardiovascular disease diagnosis and management
- Integration with Parkview Research Center offering participation in a combination of translational research and multiple clinical trials
- Affiliation with Cleveland Clinic’s Heart and Vascular Institute providing collaboration in clinical care and best practices to optimize patient care
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Largest non-profit health system in Northeast Indiana
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at ProviderCareers@parkview.com.
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.