Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. We’ve made deep investments in our learning & development team who have a host of material to accelerate onboarding and mentorship to ensure colleague success in new roles. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Saint Vincent Hospital, a 283-bed, community-based hospital, provides quality and compassionate care to the residents of Worcester and surrounding communities. It offers a range of medical services, including advanced heart and vascular services, comprehensive orthopedic and rehabilitation programs, and surgical facility including da vinci robotic surgery and cyberknife technology. Saint Vincent has been awarded for patient safety by Leapfrog Group Patient Safety a score of “A” for three consecutive years, has been given Healthgrades distinguished hospital awarded for clinical excellence, and has received the Joint Commission accreditation and Joint Commission Top Performer Award for Core Measures.
- Team of 14 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- 20-bed closed ICU covered by the intensivist
- No procedures required; No call environment
- Hospitalists, intensivists, and EM attending run codes
- Board certification in internal medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 2+ years leadership experience
Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!