Physician - Gastroenterology Hospitalist
Practice inpatient Adult Gastroenterology at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend!
- Collaborative Gastroenterology team
- RiverBend serves a large catchment area
- Patient volume encompasses the spectrum of GI cases
- Call schedule 1:10
- Work life balance
- Outpatient clinic and hospital are located within the same campus
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out
- Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
Contact Grace Riggs
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center located in Oregon’s picturesque Willamette Valley. PeaceHealth Sacred Heart at RiverBend provides a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes. The private patient rooms are designed to maximize access to the 181-acre site’s spectacular views of the McKenzie River, tree groves, hills and farmland.