Physician - Hospitalist
Fairview & HealthEast is seeking a Family Medicine Hopitalist physician with experience to provide casual/moonlighting services.
- Work with a collegial group of over 25 hospitalists
- Average 12-15 patients per AM shifts and 8-12 patients per PM shift
- Intensivists cover ICU
- No procedures
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- St. John's Hospital is committed to providing superior health care to our growing community. Our 184-bed facility offers a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- To meet the needs of our growing community, St. John's Hospital provides innovative technologies and services such as the intensivist program (on-site critical care physician specialists) and 24-hour in-house obstetrics coverage.
The Twin Cities area is a vibrant metropolitan area with a population of 3.5 million, home to 20 Fortune 500 companies, strong educational system, major universities, professional sports teams, fine dining and numerous arts and cultural activities.