Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our seven-member Gastroenterology Department in Urbana, IL.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Treat patients in a new state-of-the-art, 10-suite Digestive Health Center
- All services for Gastroenterology and Colon-Rectal surgeons are provided seamlessly in the newly constructed centralized area which includes exam rooms, preparation and recovery bays, procedural rooms and space for research
- Call 1:7
- Carle Foundation Hospital and the Carle Cancer Center are adjacent to the Digestive Health Center
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Carle participates in digestive clinical trials and is one of six facilities in the country to perform double balloon enteroscopies
- 5 APPs supporting outpatient clinic; 5 APPs facilitating inpatient consult service
- Excellent and experienced nursing staff
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled