Landing PageStanford Family Medicine (without OB) Danville
Family Medicine Physicians
Stanford Health Care
We are seeking full time BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our brand-new outpatient clinic in Danville, CA.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Clinic hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- Providers sees 16-18 patients a day
- State of the art clinic which includes a dedicated procedure room, x-ray, and ultrasound
- In house Radiologist and Cardiologist
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with talented team of providers
- Growth opportunities available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Stanford Health Care’s dedication to outstanding health care and patient satisfaction is made possible, in part, through partnering with local doctors.
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine, and is comprised of six medical groups with over 55 locations and over 300 boardcertified primary care and specialty care providers located across Bay Area communities.
Dedicated to improving availability, effectiveness, and quality of care provided to their patients, our Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have chosen to partner with Stanford Health Care to provide greater care to more people. Together, we are committed to delivering leading-edge care to our patients.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers are nearby when you need them and can connect patients quickly and easily with Stanford Medicine’s world-renowned specialists, should they ever need their expertise.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have the opportunity to offer their patients:
• More access throughout local communities.
• True patient-centered care through shared knowledge, coordination and collaboration.
• Direct connection to a wide range of specialists if needed.
• Leading-edge technology, treatments, and clinical trials.
• Seamless coordination of medical records, insurance, and authorizations.
• Digital health tools to help patients manage their health care online and even communicate live with doctors electronically.
To learn more, visit stanfordhealthcare.org.
AFFINITY MEDICAL PARTNERS
Specialties: Family Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary
VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
MENLO MEDICAL CLINIC
Specialties: Rheumatology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, ENT, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Allergy & Immunology
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Rhuematology, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, OB/ GYN, Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Gastroenterology
VALLEYCARE PHYSICIANS ASSOCIATES
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine/ Critical Care, Endocrinology, Neurology, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General & Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine