Out Patient Primary Care Opportunity in Coastal Virginia
Outpatient Primary Care position in Coastal Virginia!
JenCare a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine — and better health outcomes — to the neediest populations.
Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in– Coastal Virginia!
ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine U.S. markets through its 50+ senior medical centers. As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Small patient panel size: 400 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month)
- Monday – Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Practice call – telephonic only and only 2-3 week blocks per year
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
- Blackbelt and leadership development training
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice
If you are looking for a practice that is reshaping healthcare for the neediest populations I challenge you not to be impressed with us; https://www.jencaremed.com/ is our website.
Dr. Gordon Chen our CMO really speaks to our mission in this short video!
ChenMed | Our Unique Physician Culture
If you would like additional information, please call or email me and you can begin your journey today!
Market Physician Recruiter
Located in the eastern section of the Virginia, the Tidewater region includes the towns of Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach and Newport News. With a 2010 city population of 180,719, Newport News is the fifth largest city in the state, its abundant history matched by an ideal location on the Hampton Roads harbor banks. Newport News is in close proximity to Williamsburg and the Atlantic Ocean and Virginia Beach can be easily accessed by automobile. Lovers of the great outdoors will find countless activities at the James River, the Chesapeake Bay and in any one of the 32 parks in the region.
The bustling port city of Norfolk is home to 242,803 residents, Norfolk State University, Eastern Virginia Medical School and the largest naval base in the world. Residential and business developments are key to the revitalization projects that have brought thousands of people to live and work in an exciting downtown accessible by light rail. A newly restored public space serves as a location for summer festivals and other public activities in the vicinity of the Virginia Zoological Park, Northfolk Botanical Garden and Chrysler Museum. Activities in Norfolk include The Virginia Symphony and the Admirals hockey team.
Portsmouth had a population in 2010 of 95,535 and is home to a major US Navy shipbuilding, remodeling and repairing facility. The town is graced with miles of waterfront property along the Elizabeth River and commuters between Portsmouth and downtown Norfolk have access to a ferryboat.