Radiologist - Body Imaging
Exclusive Body Imager Opportunity - Brooklyn, New York – Seeking the Best and Brightest!
As a result of market growth, Envision Physician Services now has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time, Fellowship trained Body Imager to join our well-established innovative tri-state area multi-specialty radiology group in Brooklyn, NY. The provider will be part of a team of Radiologists supporting our New York practices. Our collegial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Strong Body Imaging skills (50% of the daily case volume will be Body Imaging/50% General Diagnostic)
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible and be fellowship trained in Body Imaging.
- Active NY state medical license is preferred
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician RecruiterAt 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Brooklyn, NY
There are dozens of colleges, universities, and trade schools in Brooklyn where students can live and study in a relatively calmer part of New York City. Brooklyn divides naturally into dozens of distinct, walkable neighborhoods, each with its own history and style. The neighborhoods make Brooklyn a spectacular place to work, to raise a family, and to live your best life. Brooklyn borders the borough of Queens at the western end of Long Island and is an easy commute to Manhattan. Art, culture, and cinema are in your own backyard as well as a subway ride away.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.