Two physicians needed for growing Hospitalist private practice, covering hospitals in Kansas City and Belton, Missouri! Part-time, PRN and full-time physician positions available!
We are looking for that special person to join our team! Physicians are being recruited for a private practice Hospitalist group comprised of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Advanced Practice Providers. The incoming candidate will collaborate with the Hospitalist group to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges, etc. The group will also be instrumental in staffing the Observation Unit. Advanced practice providers available to help support the physician as part of the care team.
The incoming candidate can work one of two schedules with the option to work 12 days on and 9 days off or 7 days on and 7 days off. Most Hospitalists work 7 am until 4 pm with the option to flex hours based on inpatient census and personal schedule.
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics. The incoming candidate will have a passion for inpatient medicine and willingness to collaborate with colleagues and specialists as you will be joining a cohesive team of physicians. New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have strong inpatient experience or training. Compensation commensurate with experience with bonus compensation available.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Founded more than 120 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this 507-bed institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $100 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women's Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Recognizing the need for highly specialized programs to treat the critically ill, Research Medical Center has selected four specific clinical areas and designated them as a "Center of Excellence." These four centers represent a commitment by the Medical Center to provide the very best facilities, the most technologically advanced equipment and some of the top physicians and staff specialists in the region.
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Come see what we have to offer!