Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
CHRISTUS Health is a not-for-profit system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics, and health ministries. They are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi – South is a 156-bed, full-service hospital located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island in Corpus Christi, Texas. The hospital offers advanced diagnostic, medical, surgical, obstetric and gynecologic, emergency and intensive care services for residents living on the ever-growing south side of Corpus Christi. This site includes a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, allowing premature babies and newborns with special needs to stay close to their recovering mothers while receiving the best quality care.
- 8 physician team
- Open 8 bed ICU with full intensivist support
- No procedures required
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years of Hospitalist experience with prior leadership experience preferred or career aspirations to lead a team
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea” Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature, and entertainment sure to inspire all year round. Within close proximity to South Padre Island, you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destinations for kite-boarding or kite-surfing. Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach. The popular Laguna Madre Nature Trail for nature enthusiasts and bird-watchers is north of the city next to the convention center.
- Ranked by US News as one of the best places to live based on it's affordable and laid-back lifestyle, the thriving economy, and low crime rates
- Texas A&M University's Corpus Christi campus draws a younger demographic, as does the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi with its aviation program
- Corpus Christi is just a three-hour drive to Houston & Austin and two hours to San Antonio