Pediatric Intensivist Opportunity in UTAH
Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist to join our practice at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, Utah.
- This is a new community PICU with 60 admissions anticipated in year 1, increasing to 100 admissions by year 3.
- In addition, the intensivists will see an average of two floor patients per day.
- The practice consists of 2 intensivists sharing call.
- There are 15 days of call from home each month with coverage provided for vacations.
Orem, Utah is located approximately 45 miles south of Salt Lake City and is located amidst the majestic beauty of Mt. Timpanogos. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast – from skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing and dozens of parks and places to play – there is something for everyone. The area offers its residents great schools, a thriving environment for businesses of all sizes, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.