We are seeking a BC/BE Orthopaedic Surgeon with LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski in Dublin, Virginia.
This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Orthopaedic Surgery and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital.
* Immediate patient base and established office
* Well-established Orthopaedic team offering full scope Orthopaedic and specialty services
* Join strong Orthopaedic PA
* All infrastructure in place to hit the ground running
* No trauma call
* Opportunity for participation with local high school and recreational sports groups
* Covering only one facility
* Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
* New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Impressive base salary plus bonuses
* Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
* Substantial CME and dues allowance
* Relocation assistance
About LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski:
* 147 beds
* Virginia Living Magazine Dec 2018: Top 8 Surgical Facilities in VA
* Total Knee and Sepsis Certification by the Joint Commission
* Highly ranked Employee and Physician Engagement scores among Acute Care HCA Facilities
* HealthGrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
* Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
* Regional Cancer Center Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College for Radiology for Cancer Care and rated top 5% HCA Cancer Centers nationwide
* Newly opened 16 bed Behavioral Health Unit
Quality of Life:
The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities. The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
Immediate area offers a range of lifestyles including farmland, lake front living and peaceful pastoral scenery. Surrounding communities are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech. The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures. The communities offer world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.
About LewisGale Regional Health System:
HCA's LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers. We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As one of the four partnering that make up the LewisGale Regional Health System, LewisGale Hospital Pulaski is a fully JCAHO accredited general acute care center providing medical, surgical, emergency, orthopaedic, oncologic, and outpatient services. The Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital is home to a regional cancer center offering state-of-the-art radiation and medical oncology services. LGHP offers comprehensive healthcare for southwest Virginia and is enriched by the financial, technical and professional resources of HCA, the largest non-government hospital organization in the nation. Our mission statement is the backbone of our care: 'Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.'
LEWISGALE HOSPITAL PULASKI is located in Pulaski, Virginia. Nestled in the mountains of southwest Virginia the area offers immediate access to abundance of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, biking, and boating: http://www.explorenewrivervalley.com. Enjoy a small town feel with affordable housing with easy access to Virginia Tech, Radford University and New River Community College. Our community abounds with natural beauty, cultural, recreational, sporting and educational activities.
From festivals to community events, Pulaski is the ideal setting for active families and those who enjoy involvement within their local community.