Busy private practice looking to add an additional urologist to the team. Practice is seeking a general urologist with an interest in stone disease and robotics.
2019 Residents and Fellows are welcome to apply.
Miami is one of the state's most popular locations. Though many destinations often are said to offer something for everyone, the Miami area definitely does. Coastal, Metropolitan, or Suburban living available! You will find great school options along with world class shopping, arts, sports, and restaurants. There is also easy access to TWO International airports.
Please apply for more details.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is a 407 acute care medical/surgery facility providing award winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical, cardiovascular and cancer services to the communities of northeast Miami-Dade and southeast Broward counties since 1965. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is one of the few centers in Miami-Dade County to be certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the State Agency of Health Care Administration as well as a recipient of the American Heart Association's 'Get With the Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.' The 24-hour Emergency Room consistently maintains an average wait time of less than 10 minutes. Staffed by more than 700 physicians representing over 50 specialties and 1,300 employees, the hospital meets the healthcare needs of its neighboring communities through continuous program enhancement and service excellence.
* Behavioral Health Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
* Breast Diagnostic Center
* Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty
* Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention - Accredited
* Comprehensive Cancer Services
* Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Digital Mammography
* Emergency Medicine (Adult and Kid-Friendly)
* Heart and Vascular Care
* Hyperbaric Medicine
* Inpatient and Outpatient
* Interventional Radiology
* Kidney Dialysis
* Neuro-Interventional Radiology
* Occupational Health Services
* Open Heart Procedures
* Orthopedic and Spine Institute
* Outpatient Diabetes Program
* Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
* Pulmonary Rehabilitation
* Robotic-Assisted Surgery
* South Florida Valve Institute
* Structural Heart Procedures
* Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
* Trauma Center - Level II
* Women's Services
* Wound Care
* Granted full accreditation for our residency training program in Internal Medicine by the Accreditation
Medicine by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
* Received the Gold Plus Stroke Award from the American Heart Association
* Received Level II Trauma Center Designation in July 2016
* Echo Lab received accreditation from the IAC (Intersocial Accreditation Commission)
* JC Certification of Distinction for Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center