Primary Care Physician Position Chicago Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00 No Nights or Weekends
For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach. JenCare Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine — and better health outcomes — to the neediest populations. ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine U.S. markets through its 50+ senior medical centers. As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatricians or DO’s to join our team in– Chicago, IL!
As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Small patient panel size: 420 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month)
- Monday – Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Practice call – telephonic only and only 2-3 week blocks per year
- Compensation Package that Leads the Market, Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
- Leadership development training
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice
Medical Center Locations:
2734 W 87th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60652
6326 Cermak Road
Berwyn, Illinois 60402
19310 S Halsted
Glenwood, Illinois 60425
2231 E. 95th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60617
6101 W 95th Street
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
About Chicago, Illinois:
Located on the Southwestern shore of Lake Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, is the third most populous city in the United States. Metropolitan Chicago has a population of 9.8 million people and is home to more than thirty Fortune 500 companies. This "Second City" boasts a vibrant arts and cultural scene, from the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the Art Institute of Chicago to such acclaimed theater companies as Steppenwolf. Sports enthusiasts can cheer the Chicago Cubs on the North Side, the Chicago White Sox on the South Side, and the Chicago Bears just off the lake shore. With such superior colleges as Northwestern University, The University of Chicago, DePaul University, and Loyola University, Chicago is at the forefront of quality education.
Chicago is home to United Airlines and has two major airports serving the residents and visitors, O'Hare International on the Northwest side and Midway International on the Southwest side of the city. Chicago also has one of the best mass transit systems in the country. For relaxation, Chicagoans can luxuriate in any of the city's 552 parks and behold the wonders of the Cook County Forest Preserves and Chicago Botanic Garden. In short, "The Windy City" is an ideal balance between big city excitement and mid-western friendliness.