Join Munson Healthcare OMH Orthopedics, as part of the OMH Medical Group’s multi-specialty group of primary and specialty care providers affiliated with Otsego Memorial Hospital.
- Well respected Orthopedic practice with four physicians and three physician assistants.
- With a wide referral base, the practice has drawn patients from all over northern Michigan for over thirty years.
- All surgeons provide general orthopedics services in addition to their own special interests and fellowship training.
- The practice is located in a beautiful building about 3 miles from the hospital. Surgeons travel to off-site clinics on a monthly basis as part of our outreach program.
- The hospital has been rated 5 stars by Health Grades for joint replacement and total knee replacement for five consecutive years.
- Flexible scheduling with designated office/surgery days allowing a good work/life balance.
- Hospital employed position with excellent benefit and generous compensation package includes full family health, paid malpractice, CME allowance and much more.
The practice is located in a beautiful building about 3 miles from the hospital
Munson Healthcare Otsego Memorial Hospital is a healthy, progressive, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- Well respected, fully Joint Commission accredited community hospital fully integrated with Munson Healthcare system in Traverse City.
- Proactive Administration team providing support and attention to physician needs.
- Exceptional work environment with clean updated facilities and a well-trained team of friendly caring staff.
- Quality and customer service focused, OMH has won numerous awards for patient care, safety, and quality of services.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 OR’s, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22 bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage from three physicians and four CRNA’s. Robotics has recently been added to the facility.
- OMH operates OMH Medical Group offices in Gaylord, Elmira, Indian River, and Lewiston, in addition to the MedCare Walk-in Clinic, OMH Orthopedics, and OMH Oncology/Infusion Center