Utah Pediatrics opening near Salt Lake City!
Mountain West Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to provide full-time services at a Hospital affiliated pediatric clinic.
- Step into an established practice and be busy right away.
- Office space ready and available.
- Medical Office is a 3-5 minute walk from the Hospital Nursery.
- 90th percentile earning potential.
- Practice structure flexibility.
- Practice treats only 36 weeks and older.
- Avg. 450 deliveries per year.
- 10 compensated call days per month with additional call pay for 10-15.
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Incentive/Productivity Compensation
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of Training
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- CME and more!
Mountain West Medical Center, a 35-bed, acute-care facility, located in Toole, Utah opened in May 2002. The Women's Center has three birthing suites, four post-partum rooms, and one evaluation room. Other features of the hospital include three inpatient /outpatient OR suites, including laparoscopic, arthroscopic and laser surgery capabilities, and full endoscopic services. The facility also offers a cardiopulmonary lab, clinical lab, pathology, all-digital diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, 24-hour emergency services, a four-bed ICU, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, a dialysis suite and more. MWMC is located just 33 miles Southwest of Salt Lake City.
Population . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 59,326
Tooele is 33 miles from downtown Salt Lake City, and is a 20-minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport.