Midwest Heart and Vascular Associates, part of HCA Midwest Health, is recruiting a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join the cardiology team at Centerpoint Medical Center. The incoming physician will join the team of Cardiologists at Centerpoint Medical Center with a 1:4 call rotation. The group features advanced practice provider support with four advanced practice providers supporting the clinic and operational needs of the practice. The incoming candidate should be eligible for licensure to practice medicine in MO and Board Certification in Cardiology.
About Centerpoint Medical Center
Centerpoint Medical Center, a 220+ private bed hospital, is unlike any hospital in eastern Jackson County. The hospital features the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families. Centerpoint Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With a medical staff of over 440+ providers, you can expect to have a robust community of dedicated primary care and subspecialists. Centerpoint Medical Center features a comprehensive cardiology program including: certified cardiac rehab, catheterization lab, accredited electrophysiology lab and heart surgery program. With awards of distinction including but not limited to American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure-Gold Plus Honor Roll; Joint Commission Certified Advanced Heart Failure Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
About HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health Cardiovascular Service Line is comprised of 32 Cardiologists, 5 Cardiovascular Surgeons and 5 vascular surgeons covering the South Kansas City region. HCA Midwest Health is the area's largest healthcare network, consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, physician clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. The health system is also the area's largest private sector employer with more than 8,000 employees. HCA Midwest Health has invested more than $600 million to enhance and expand patient services since 2003.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Centerpoint Medical Center is conveniently located at 19600 E. 39th St. (39th and Little Blue Parkway, just off I-70) in Independence, Mo. Our campus includes a recently constructed medical center itself and a medical office building / outpatient services center connected to the hospital (on the west side of the hospital).
Centerpoint features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with the high-tech services we offer, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, etc.
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women's Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Come see what we have to offer!