Join thriving group practice located in a beautiful coastal community!
Garden Park Medical Center is recruiting a BC/BE Obstetrics & Gynecology physician to join an expanding, private practice on the hospital's medical staff.
* 1:4 call coverage with medical staff privileges at two hospitals in the community
* Experienced labor & delivery team with rich history of serving the community for 40+ years featuring LDRP rooms
* Robotic surgery available
* Salary guarantee and financial package is being offered, which includes start-up and overhead expenses, relocation, and sign-on bonus.
ABOUT Gulfport, MS
* With a population of over 400,000, Gulfport is the second largest city in Mississippi. Located in the southern region of Mississippi, Gulfport sits on the coast approximately 150 miles south of Jackson and 70 miles south of Hattiesburg, MS.
* Located between New Orleans and Mobile, you will find a southern coastal retreat and resort destination with over 50 miles of scenic coastline. A community complete with treasured historic homes, beautiful sunsets, sandy beaches, and ancient live oak trees that will make you feel at home.
* In Gulfport, MS adventure awaits! Whether interested in the culinary arts scene, championship golf courses, scenic hiking trails or activities on the water like fishing and boating, we have activities for the whole family. Incorporated in 1898, we are also a community rich with works of art and historical sites.
* Coastal Mississippi is home to the largest and longest man-made beach in the nation, running from Biloxi to Henderson Point.
ABOUT Garden Park Medical Center
Garden Park Medical Center is a 130-bed acute care facility located at the intersection of I-10 and Hwy. 49 in Gulfport. The hospital provides an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services including 24-hour emergency room services. The hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations as a TJC Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Garden Park Medical Center is committed to the care and improvement of human life and treating everyone with compassion and kindness. We strive to offer quality, cost-effective healthcare to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the surrounding areas believing that every person who steps into this hospital, from employee to patient, is a unique individual of intrinsic worth.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Medin Powell, Physician Recruiter, at Medin.powell@HCAHealthcare.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
HCA's Garden Park Medical Center in Gulfport, MS has been a vital part of the Gulf Coast's healthcare industry since it was founded in 1973. This year, we celebrate our 35-year anniversary. We have over 160 primary care and specialty physicians on our staff, and 400+ employees. In 2000, the 130-bed hospital relocated to a new $54-million medical center in Orange Grove, just north of I-10 and across from the Crossroads Shopping Center. This modern facility offers all private rooms and provides a wide array of services including 24-hour ER services, medical units, surgical unit, telemetry unit, ICU, orthopedic/neurology unit, LDRP rooms, pediatrics, and a Seasons Behavioral Health Services unit - to name a few. We continue to expand and enhance our services to meet the needs of our physicians and our patients.
Garden Park Medical Center is located in Gulfport, Mississippi, one of several cities located along the picturesque Mississippi Gulf Coast and the second largest city in the state. The Mississippi Gulf Coast region is also the state's second largest metropolitan area in the state and features a diverse culture, progressive economy, a wide array of industries and businesses, and safe, family-oriented neighborhoods. You'll also find the friendliest, most hospitable people in the country in this area who welcome newcomers with open arms and southern charm. Most importantly, the Mississippi Gulf Coast is a beautiful, tranquil area offering a sub-tropical climate, excellent seafood and abundant recreational activities both on and off the water.
* Population of +/- 70,000 (city); 190,000 (county)
* Two colleges and two major shopping centers
* Sub-tropical climate affords virtually year round outdoor activities
* Level 5 schools, friendly neighborhoods and easy access to restaurants, shopping & entertainment
* International Airport serviced by 7 Airlines
* Coastal, resort community with a diverse culture, progressive economy, and a wide array of business and industry