Hancock Health, a well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider a Gastroenterology opportunity in Greenfield, Indiana.
- Full-time opportunity, but will also consider part-time.
- Flexible work schedule
- Very busy practice with room for growth.
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Employed by the hospital.
- Meditech EMR system in place.
- Physician will be supported with clinical and clerical staff by Hancock and an office manager.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is looking for a Gastroenterology physician to join a busy and existing practice.
- This is an immediate need due to the growing population.
- Physician has the option to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Most existing physicians work the clinic two days and perform procedures two days.
- Call to start is 1:4-5
- Physician must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with Marian University Medical Students if desired.
- Epic EMR system in place.
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and "Treating People Better" has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.
At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home of rich cultural and recreational resources from its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown. Greenfield is close to big city amenities (just 15 minutes east of Indianapolis) but maintains its own small town identity and sense of close knit community.
Located in the heart of Hendricks County, Danville is a unique blend of small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside Indianapolis. Hendricks is fortunate to have several towns that have a strong sense of community. Families enjoy excellent 4 and 5 star schools, recreation centers, shopping and numerous restaurants. Enjoy the suburban lifestyle while still being less than 30 minutes to downtown Indy’s professional sports, theatre and cuisine. In addition, Indianapolis International Airport borders Hendricks county.