Neurohospitalist Needed Near Charlotte, NC (Rock Hill, SC)
We are seeking motivated Neurohospitalists to expand our program to Piedmont Medical Center in York County, South Carolina, a suburb of Charlotte.
This position is block scheduling, 7 on/7 off, to provide dedicated neurological coverage for neurology & stroke consults. Hospital coverage only, no outpatient responsibilities. 3-6 new consults per day and 6 -12 patient follow ups per day. Teleneurology available for night duties. Vascular Neurology experience and/or fellowship training is required.
All applications and discussion will be kept confidential. There is a very competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus.
Among the many benefits to joining Tenet as an employed physician:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, etc)
- Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
- Top Executive & Administrative support
- Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
- Malpractice insurance
Piedmont Medical Center, in York County, South Carolina has more than 360 physicians representing 37 specialties, is devoted to providing quality health care. Piedmont offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including its Heart & Vascular Center, Women's Center, emergency department, cancer services, intensive care units, imaging and laboratory, endoscopy, Wound Care Center and Pain Care Center.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Identifed by Business Week as one of Best places to raise a family – 2nd year in a row!
- College town (Pop. 65,000), Winthrop University
- Award winning schools!
- York County the 15th fastest growing county in the United States
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping