Academic Hematology & Oncology in El Paso, TX
There are opportunities for leadership roles for the Department for individuals with the appropriate qualifications and experience. This recruitment represents a unique collaboration between Tenet Sierra Providence Health Network and TTUHSC-EP to support the unmet medical needs of El Paso as well as expand the educational opportunities available to trainees in our region.
We seek a well-trained physician who is a self-starter capable of building a strong network and can:
- Provide consultations and clinical services in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Supervises residents and participates in teaching activities for medical students and residents
- Participates in research and scholarly activities in the department
- Participates in committees and other administrative duties as assigned
Candidates must be fellowship-trained in Hematology and Oncology.
Fluency in Spanish preferred.
We are currently conducting a nationwide, confidential search for a Board Eligible or Board Certified candidate. If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please contact me or send a copy of your CV for consideration.
Opening Fall 2016
- The Hospitals of Providence and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center are collaborating on a new, multi-million dollar, 140-bed teaching hospital in far west El Paso
- Will hold training for approximately 75 medical residents across a multi-year program
- 100,000 square feet of physician clinic space for a wide variety of primary care and specialty services
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.