Physician - Orthopedic Surgery (Spine)
A career with CHI Franciscan Health means working for a faith-based organization committed to providing quality care to the community. Franciscan is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Tacoma, WA, which is 30 miles south of Seattle. Franciscan's mission focuses on creating healthier communities, including caring for the poor and underserved.
- One of the largest health systems in Washington State
- 8 acute care hospitals with more than 1000 acute care beds
Our Health System Includes
- More than 200 primary care and specialty care clinics - all connected to Epic
- More than 800 employed physicians and APCs providing in-patient, primary care, heart and vascular services, orthopedic and sports medicine, neurosciences and women's care. In-home and in-patient hospice and palliative services; same day surgery centers, dialysis centers, occupational health, physical and behavioral health clinics
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- ACGME Accredited Residency and Fellowship
- Active WA State medical license required
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
A Great Place to Call Home
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, the south Puget Sound has it all. The Northwest’s bountiful waters and mountains provide an active, outdoor lifestyle. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing a championship golf course. The next day enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world class fine dining. Add good schools, several nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong economic business community and affordable housing to the mix, the South Puget Sound is also a great place to raise a family. Truly one of the most desirable places to live in the United States.