An established 4-provider single specialty internal medicine group is expanding to a nearby community and needs another internal medicine physician to join the practice.
- The group has 2 Internal medicine physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
- The medical office building is new and fully equipped and staffed.
- Typical work day involves 9a-5p Monday-Friday, seeing around 15-18 patients per day.
- Call is shared with other physician(s) and midlevel providers. Expect to share call ¼.
- 95% of the practice is outpatient.
- 5% may involve rounding on a patient, or two, in the hospital.
- By the year 2021 there will be 45 Internal Medicine Residents rotating through the hospital. There is opportunity to have an academic affiliation.
Candidates must be BE/BE in Internal Medicine, ideally comfortable with Geriatrics. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
From the moment you arrive at Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, you’ll notice there’s a personal touch to everything we do. Whether it’s a friendly volunteer offering you a ride from the parking lot or a nurse taking the time to explain your procedure to a loved one, everyone is here to take care of you. Our philosophy of patient-focused care is why our Glendale neighbors have been coming to us for treatment since 1988.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.